- Four Great Ways to Cook Cauliflower, a guest post by Yosefa, drew a lot of comments with even more suggestions. Who knew cauliflower was so popular?
- Hearty Winter Pea Soup
- Marinated Nile Perch in the Microwave
- Spinach-Mushroom Soup and Chestnut-Bulgur Stuffing
- Fried Potato Pancakes (Latkes) for Chanukah
- Pan-Fried Steamed Fish with Vegetables
Cooking with Kids
We continued our series on cooking with kids:
Frugal and Healthy Tips
- Does Banning Junk in Schools Prevent Obesity?
- Going Brown: The Challenge of Eating More Whole Grains
- Ten Quick Tips for Cutting Your Produce Bill
- To Tofu or Not to Tofu: Tasty Substitutes for Dairy or Meat, a popular guest post by Leah.
- Hosting Is Not for the Faint of Heart: Accommodating Special Diets
Previous review: Veganism, Food Waste, and More See you next week!