In an earlier post (my most popular), I shared Ten Ways to Cook Turnips. Today, I present this collection of simple, vegetarian recipes made with natural ingredients.
- This one contains many ingredients but is not as complicated as it looks–Couscous with Seven Vegetables in My Excellent Couscous Adventure.
- If raw turnips are your thing, try Grated Turnip and Apple Salad. Via JustVegetableRecipes.
- Marinated Turnips use only five ingredients and can easily be prepared in advance. Via JustVegetableRecipes.
- If medieval recipes are your thing, why not try Rapes in Potage? Rapes are another name for turnips.
- Here’s something a little different: Vegan Shepherd Pie, via Leora.
- What would a recipe collection be without soup? Turnip, Onion and Rice Soup via Love to Know.
- Try Roasted Turnips with Balsamic Vinegar from Kalyn’s Kitchen.
- Try this recipe for turnips with sage and apple, Turnips with or without Greens, via Healthy Living for Ordinary People.
- You can’t get any easier than putting all the ingredients into the pot and turning it on: Tomato, Noodle and Turnip Soup. Via JustVegetableRecipes.
- Mimi from Israeli Kitchen gives simple directions for cooking Glazed Turnips.
What’s your favorite turnip recipe? Please share in the comments.
You may also enjoy: