Wednesday is Recipe Day at CookingManager.Com.
Here’s an easy salad, is unusual enough for a pot-luck party. No additional sugar needed.
- 4 carrots, peeled
- 1-2 apples with or without peel, cored and cut into quarters.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon or orange juice, or mayonnaise.
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- Using the grating disk, run the carrots and apples through the food processor.
- Empty apple and carrot into a mixing bowl.
- Add juice and spices.
- Mix gently. The citrus juice helps prevent the apple from getting brown.
If you enjoyed this recipe you may also like: